Solis Solar Inverters – proven to be economical inverters that offer solid performance
Now in their fourth generation, Solis inverters are sleekly designed, dual MPPT, IP65 protected inverters at a pricing point that is very attractive. These units meet all AS/NZ 4777 requirements and are listed as Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved inverters.
Available in single-phase and three-phase models, Solis inverters are accompanied by an 8 year warranty. The company states its products have a design lifetime of more than 20 years.
- 97.5% – 98.3% maximum efficiency; depending on model.
- Ultra wide input voltage range.
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm.
- Compact and lightweight unit suited to single person installation.
- IP65 protection.
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS (optional) interface.
- User-friendly monitoring app available.
- Numerous protection functions.
- Very low failure rate.
Solis 4G Single Phase Inverters
Solis Three PV Inverter
With 18 years of direct experience in the solar and electrical industry, we've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, and have learnt how to stand out from the rest. From our Warkworth base in Rodney, we have become the go to solar and electrical installation company to a number of NZ's major electricity retailers, generation companies, corporates and retailers in the solar and electrical industry.
45,000+ solar panels installed... and counting!