Soltaro (previously known as Solis) Solar Inverters – proven to be economical inverters that offer solid performance
Now in their fourth generation, Solis inverters are sleekly designed, dual MPPT, IP65 protected inverters at a pricing point that is very attractive. These units meet all AS/NZ 4777 requirements and are listed as Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved inverters.
Available in single-phase and three-phase models, Solis inverters are accompanied by an 8 year warranty. The company states its products have a design lifetime of more than 20 years.
- 97.5% – 98.3% maximum efficiency; depending on model.
- Ultra wide input voltage range.
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm.
- Compact and lightweight unit suited to single person installation.
- IP65 protection.
- RS 485,WiFi/GPRS (optional) interface.
- User-friendly monitoring app available.
- Numerous protection functions.
- Very low failure rate.